Congruent Insurance Solutions
Client Service Manager
Congruent Insurance Solutions, LLC (“CIS” or the “Company”) is a niche services and solutions provider to US Life Insurance and Reinsurance company clients, located in Westport, CT. CIS designs, implements, and administers policy commutation programs on behalf of its clients directly with its clients’ policyholders.
CIS seeks a candidate to work directly with our clients’ policyholders and to manage active policyholder engagements via inbound policyholder inquiry (by telephone). The candidate will be responsible for helping interested policyholders engage with, and navigate through, the scope of policyholder solutions available under the commutation program and be the ‘relationship manager’ with the policyholder to affect a transaction under the commutation program by the policyholder directly with its issuing insurance company.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, a demonstrated ability to create connections/rapport/empathy with individuals and manage the policyholder’s engagement with the commutation program in a manner that is policyholder centric.
This position presents an opportunity to join a small team and help influence the growth and strategic direction of CIS, and the success of the commutation programs CIS administers. A successful candidate will be a highly focused self-starter who enjoys independent work, with minimal supervision, and being part of a small, entrepreneurial team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- End-to-end case management of inbound policyholder engagements with the Commutation Programs, from lead stage through final contracting, by liaising with policyholders with empathy, professionalism, and efficiency;
- Scoping and problem solving through individual commutation transaction possibilities with policyholders, by gaining a clear understanding of the policyholders personal and financial circumstances, the policyholder use case, and an assessment of the ‘suitability case’;
- Performing qualitative assessments on the active opportunity pipeline, assessing potential risk factors on individual cases, and becoming familiar with the applicable laws and regulations related to individual opportunities;
- Management of leads using internal Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) system; and predicting, avoiding and/or resolving challenges as they arise with initiative and persistence;
- Identification of new opportunities to continually grow the CIS business.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service and/or financial services;
- Strong customer-centric mindset and ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative, and effective relationships via predominantly telephonic interactions with policyholders;
- Comfortable with financial concepts such as Net Present Value
- Strong written communication skills for both internal communication of proposals and business decision-making more generally, and for interactions with external counterparties.
- Ability to coach, train, and lead a team;
- Comfort working independently, with little supervision;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organization skills with a focus on both detail and accuracy;
- Comfort with Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint);
- CRM Experience (specifically Microsoft Dynamics) a plus
|Job Type:||This is a Sales Employee Hire (W-2)|
|Average Sales Value||$0|
|Commission Per Sale||0% Sell-in cycle: 1 – 1 days|
|Flat Rate Per Sale||$0 Sell-in cycle: 1 – 1 days|
$90,000 - $150,000
|Types of Salespeople||Business Development Rep Lead Closer Lead Response Rep Sales Associate Sales Development Rep Sales Executive Specialty Sales Rep Strategic Account Manager (SAM/KAM/GAM)|
|Keywords||Insurance solutions financial Services Structured Settlement Annuity Life Insurance Insurance|