Promotional product distributor on a mission to help you create long-lasting relationships with your clients through the power of promotional products
Logo Products Corporate logo apparel Swag Promotional Products Uniforms
South Jersey / New Jersey
Promotional Product salesperson
Up to $12,500 / sale monthly. $2,500 Hiring Bonus!
This business to business sales role is perfect for one who has working knowledge of printing and promotional product sales. You will receive telemarketing leads from the company to help grow your business. You will also aggressively prospect and develop accounts, generate sales quotes and handle customer inquiries. You will be highly engaged in business development. You will initiate outbound calls and receive inbound calls, email, etc. in order to develop new business for the company.
You will receive telemarketing leads from the company to help grow your business
- Minimum of 2 years B2B of sales experience with a demonstrated ability to close
- Experience in printing or promotional product sales
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Must have a record of success in cold calling, qualifying leads, positioning value-added services
- and closing business.
- Must be a fast-paced, goal oriented individual who can provide world-class service to our
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Recent Promotional Product Sales Experience
- Experience working in the printing industry
- Outgoing, dynamic personality
- Can-do attitude that loves to be challenged
- Metrics-oriented and organized, with a strong need to win
- Proven track record of closing short-cycle B2B sales
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding metrics
- An excellent communicator with the ability to facilitate a presentation or a one-to-one meeting
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with management, operations and marketing teams
- Excellent time-management skills in a self-paced work environment
- This position offers you:
- Some base salary plus a 50% commission and quarterly bonus pay program to reward you for your results.
- Opportunities for career growth and stability.
- Competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance opportunity, paid vacation
- and holidays
- A positive working environment where we care about our product quality, our employees and
|Job Type:||This is an Independent Sales Contractors role (1099)|
|Average Sales Value||$1,500 - $15,000|
|Commission Per Sale||50% Sell-in cycle: 6 – 18 months|
|Flat Rate Per Sale||$0 Sell-in cycle: 6 – 18 months|
$5,000 Full-time 160 hours per month
$1,000 Part-time 120 hours per month
|Types of Salespeople||Account Development Rep Account Growth Cold Caller Field Sales Rep Inside Sales Rep Lead Closer Outside Sales Rep Sales Development Rep Territory Sales Rep|
|Keywords||Logo Products Corporate logo apparel Swag Promotional Products Uniforms clothing merchandise branded logos|