Searching for a High Velocity Hunter!
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Cyber Security, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to SMBs and large businesses. iCorps has consistently been named one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. We recently received the award for Microsoft’s Northeast SMB Partner of the Year and ranked as a Tech Elite Solution Provider by CRN. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses – while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge, we want to know you.
As an experienced services sales representative, your primary responsibility will be business development. You will also be responsible for driving demand, generating a pipeline, and presenting solutions, creating proposals and closing business.
- Proactively initiate new business development opportunities to increase market share in New York while meeting pre-defined goals and objectives
- Positioning iCorps Technologies against competition, negotiating and closing sales opportunities
- Effectively communicate with both Business and IT leaders and position iCorps offerings
- Work existing opportunities as well as nurture long term opportunities
- Articulate technology solutions to address business problems
- Work in partnership with the iCorps sales and marketing teams
- At least 5 years of experience selling technology solutions (cloud services and managed services a plus)
- A Solution sales mindset, an excellent listener and expert at discovery
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure a plus
- Should have an interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry and an ability to meet aggressive sales metrics
- Proven sales track record selling services, including prospecting and closing skills
- Excellent communications (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent presentation skills and executive presence
- Commitment to Excellence
- Good sense of accountability
- Possess an assertive, professional entrepreneurial spirit
- Have a hands-on work style, be a team player and always willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
Great compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity to join a strong and stable organization.
iCorps Technologies is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
|Job Type:||This is a Sales Employee Hire (W-2)|
|Average Sales Value||$35,000 - $35,001|
|Commission Per Sale||5% Sell-in cycle: 3 – 4 months|
|Flat Rate Per Sale||$0 Sell-in cycle: 3 – 4 months|
$80,000 - $100,000
|Types of Salespeople||Business Development Rep Sales Executive Territory Sales Rep|
|Keywords||cyber security IT technology information consulting outsourced backup threat|