Our Commitment to Privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy online. Our pledge is to secure certain information that you provide us, and to make every reasonable effort to use this information only as you choose. We are pleased to take a leadership role in assisting our customers and other businesses in understanding the importance of using your personal information appropriately.
Cookies and Personal Information
Cookies (small bits of information that websites send to your computer) are used in our system to allow users to login faster. You can turn off this feature in your browser, but be aware that disabling your cookies may adversely affect performance and could even cause some site features to work incorrectly.
When you use the Salesfolks™ we may collect data from your computer. This data can include your IP address, browser type, the information and pages you view on Salesfolks, referring URL, date/time, and other information. The primary use of this information is to deliver you an optimal experience on our site, and help guide future Salesfolks development efforts. In all cases we use the best moral compass possible and consider the ethical implications of our data collection practices.
Salesfolks may use Remarketing to advertise online. Third-party vendors (e.g. Google Advertising) may show Salesfolks ads on sites across the Internet. Salesfolks and third-party vendors, such as Google, often use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as an Advertising cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to the Salesfolks website.
We collect personal information online when:
- you use the Salesfolks Service
- you register with us
- you register to receive emails
- you conduct online transactions
- you submit questions or comments to us
- you submit questions or information to other users
- you request information or materials
- you participate in online communications
- you request we send information
- you are logged in and view other profiles
We use the personal information you provide to:
- Provide you the Salesfolks Service.
- Register you in the registration and email programs, create and maintain accounts process, fulfill, and follow up on site processes, answer your e-mail and send information.
- Provide you with information related to your account, the products or services you use, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service and to personalize communications.
- Deliver the Salesfolks profile. In most cases, this includes the information you have chosen to display, including, but not limited to, pictures, first and last name, company, job title, phone number, fax number, email address, street/city/state/postal address, biographical data, video, your real-time status (availability) and other information necessary in making it easy for customers and potential customers to find, understand, reach, and communicate with you.
Sharing Your Information
Salesfolks has been designed to, a) help you, as user, buyer, customer, or consumer to find, understand, reach and communicate with salespeople, and/or, b) maintain, distribute your professional identity, and to be reached and communicated with. Salesfolks has been designed to for commercial purposes only.
We will not sell, rent, or trade the information you provide online unless you permit us to do so. We do share your information with certain business clients and partners as part of the product or service offering of the company and your participation therein. We may disclose information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to comply with any law, regulation or court order, to cooperate with Government investigations, to help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights of users, customers, or the Salesfolks Service, a service of Salesfolks Inc., including its divisions, and its subsidiaries. We reserve the right to transfer your information in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets. If the business is sold or transferred, we may give you an opportunity to tell us not to transfer your information. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to continue providing you the services or products that Salesfolks provided.
Your Choices About Receiving Email
We may send you e-mail as part of the private messaging system, with details about your account, or in response to your questions. Salesfolks Inc., its divisions, and its subsidiaries may also send you e-mail with information about products and services that may be of interest to you. We will give you an opportunity to let us know your preference when you register for a service, when you provide us with your personal information, or when we send you e-mail. This option applies to promotional e-mail only, as we may find it necessary to send you e-mail relating to your account or order, or as part of the services that you have subscribed to or requested.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice from time to time, by posting a prominent announcement on this page, by changing the date of modification or, in the event of a material change, by notifying by e-mail all customers whose personal information we have retained.